1 Lead Credit
100 Liter Jacketed Pre-heat Storage TankProcessing Equipment
· 100 liter working volume vessel with 20% additional
· 304 Sanitary Stainless-Steel exterior construction.
· 316L Sanitary Stainless-Steel interior construction.
· Non-ASME Model, built to meet 2017 ASME BPVC
Section VIII, DIV 1 standards.
· Tank is atmospheric with a maximum working pressure
of 15 PSI.
· Interior to be a sanitary #4 finish with professional
· Exterior an overall sanitary #4 finish.
· Jacketing offers optimal media transfer capability and
· Insulation a minimum 80mm of PU or Rockwool
dependant on vessel requirements.
· The interior of the jacket shell is coated with a Chloride
resistant coating to resist corrosion from the interior.
· (4) Total Legs with crossbars for stability.
· CIP Tank Spray Ball has spinner spray head assembly
and exterior CIP arm.