1 Lead Credit
600L Crystallization Reactor SystemProcessing EquipmentReactors
This 6 piece reactor system is comprised of:
1. 600L Crystallization Reactor : Crystallization Tanks (Reactors) are designed, manufactured, and inspected in accordance with the ASME Boiler & Pressure Vessel Code.
2. 300L Distillate Heating Vessel: Distilate Heating Vessel Capacity: 300 Liters · 304 Sanitary Stainless-Steel construction· Non-ASME Model, MWP of 15 PSI (ATM). · Mirror-Finish interior.· Hot Water Jacketed.
3. Reactor Control – Standard: US-Made Control Box· PLC Temperature Control, NEMA 4X stainless steel electrical enclosures. (1) ABB (or equivalent) Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) to allow motor speed adjustment. Enables speed control for three-phase AC motors like agitators & pumps. · (1) Temperature Step Down Feature.
4. Pro-Flo-P2: Connection Inlet/Outlet Size: 1″ Wetted Path Material: Stainless Steel
5. 18KW Water Temperature Control Unit: 18 KW Water Heater, Single Zone Temperature Control Unit. · 3/4 HP Pump: 45 GPM at 22 PSI to process.
6. 8HP Low Temperature Chiller (-20F)
·600L Crystallization Reactor Crystallization Tanks:
Reactors are designed, manufactured, and inspected in accordance with the ASME Boiler & Pressure Vessel Code (BPVC). The crystallizing tank is a crystallizing device of which the chilled water quickly cools within the jacket. The key is the size of the jacket, the structure of the agitator, and the form of the outlet. High precision polishing and no dead corners meets all technical requirements. · ASME inspected, certified, and U-Stamped. · 316L Sanitary Stainless-Steel for all wetted parts. · 304 Sanitary Stainless-Steel for exterior of vessel. · Interior a #6 (0.4μm Ra) finish. · Exterior a #4 (0.6μm Ra) sanitary finish. · Tank designed and pressure tested to positive 60 PSI. · Tank designed to withstand -15 PSI (full vac) for vacuum situations. · Full Jacket design to withstand both cooling and heating fatigue. · -20ºF to 325ºF temperature range capability. · Anchor style impeller. · Interior passivation to assist in distillate & pentane resistance. · Sanitary mechanical seal adopted agitation shaft. · UL/CE certified 3 HP SEW (or equivalent) motor and gearbox. · C1D1 Explosion Proof Motor, 35 RPM. · CIP (Clean-In-Place) sprayball. · (4) Legs on Caster Wheels; (4) Horizontal Bars for Forklift. (2) Lifting Lugs to top of vessel. · All Gaskets/Seals to be Viton (FKM). · Approximate Dimension: 42″ OD x 91″ H
300L Distillate Heating Vessel
Capacity: 300 Liters · 304 Sanitary Stainless-Steel construction. · Non-ASME Model, MWP of 15 PSI (ATM). · Mirror-Finish interior. · Hot Water Jacketed.
Reactor Control – Standard
US-Made Control Box:· PLC Temperature Control, NEMA 4X stainless steel electrical enclosures offer a superior level of protection from corrosion, extreme environments, windblown dust, splashing water and hose-directed water. Meets IP65 enclosure rating and standards requirements. · (1) ABB (or equivalent) Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) to allow motor speed adjustment. Enables speed control for three-phase AC motors like agitators & pumps. · (1) Temperature Step Down Feature.
Connection Outlet Size: 1″. Connection Inlet Size: 1″. Wetted Path Material: Stainless Steel Connection Type: Tri-Clamp. Max Flow Capacity: 45.2 GPM Valve Balls: PTFE. Seats Material: Stainless Steel. Max Air Inlet Pressure: 125 PSI. Lower Temperature Limit: 40F. Upper Temperature Limit: 225F.
18KW Water Temperature Control Unit:
Water Heater, Single Zone Temperature Control Unit. · 3/4 HP Pump: 45 GPM at 22 PSI to process. · 480V 3-Phase or 208/3/60 by request · 250°F Max Operating Temperature · Dimensions: 16W x 33.4D x 28H · Shipping Weight: 273 Lbs · Microprocessor based, PID controller, 1/16th DIN · Full featured water temperature control unit designed for continuous, reliable service.
8HP Low Temperature Chiller (-20F)
Chiller System. · -20°F Air Cool Chiller. · Single Circut. · Dimensions: 75″ x 34″ x 75″. · Shipping Weight 1,200 lbs, Operating Weight: 1,500 lbs. · 480 V/ 3-Phase / 60 HZ, MAC: 25, MOP: 30 (standard) · 208-230 / 3-Phase / 60HZ, MAC: 47, MOP: 60 · Glycol Connection: 1 1/2″ · ETL listed to UL1995 & CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 236-11, 4th edition, 10/14/2011 · Single point power connection · Painted (Powder Coat), galvanized sheet metal cabinet · 1/2″ insulation on all fluid and Low pressure refrigerant lines. · Liquid line drier, sight glass, solenoid,TXV · Complete refrigerant charge from factory.